- Eczema-like skin conditions
- Arthritic symptoms
- Heart and circulatory problems
- Susceptibility to infection
- Excessive shedding and hair loss
The good news is that a pet in such apparent poor condition CAN be treated effectively! The culprit of a deficiency in Omegas 3 & 6 in dogs and cats is a poor quality diet; often a mass-produced pet food that contains harmful fillers and chemicals and very few health supplements. Many worrying skin, heart and arthritic conditions often disappear when the pet receives sufficient amounts of Omegas 3 & 6, along with a good quality diet.
The manifold benefits of Omegas 3 & 6 help improvement in:
- The management of allergies and inflammatory skin conditions by building up a healthy skin barrier
- Maintain a handsome coat and healthy skin
- Support the proper development of the nervous system and visual acuity
- Aid in reducing arthritic conditions
- Aid in clotting after an injury
- Help your pets’ immune system respond to injury and infection.
Addiction Foods understands the importance of making Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids readily available to your pets.
Addiction’s Holistic pet food range is the only one of its kind to utilize ingredients such as Brushtail, Seaweed, Venison and Salmon for their Omega-rich properties, making it as easy as possible for pet owners to ensure their beloved pets receive the essential Fatty Acids they need. In particular, Addiction’s New Zealand Brushtail & Vegeables Entrée uses wild Brushtail meat which contains the highest levels of Omegas 3 & 6 compared to other red meats. Also, Addiction’s King Salmon & Potatoes Entrée, contains optimal amounts of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids, known to aid in the treatment of arthritic conditions in both dogs and cats. Pet owners can also be sure of giving their pets high quality pet food - Addiction’s Holistic and Hypoallergenic formula contains no harmful fillers, byproducts and chemicals that are often found in most supermarket pet food and is blended with fresh vegetables and supplements, creating nutritionally balanced meals.